The cemetery is 1/2 mile east of the town of Bradford, about 1 mile from the Floyd County Line. The cemetery sits to the left of the Bradford/Greenville Rd., just across the creek in the woods. It has almost been destroyed by vandals and continues to be vandalized today.
Deed Book F, page #544 is an indenture written
July 18, 1831 between John HUFFSTETTER and wife Nancy to George SEARS, Simon GROVE and John ROBERTS, Trustees for the Bethel Meeting House and burying ground for the purpose of Meeting House and burying ground for the use and benefit of The Church of Christ called German Baptist or Dunkards, one acre and a half more or less.
Recorded July 19,1831, Harrison Co., IN